Netball Tasmania met with Associations and RACTi clubs last night to discuss netball in the short term and the impact on COVID-19 on our members and the community in general. At this stage the suspension of netball, inclusive of training, will remain in place.
What does that mean for KNA and our competitions?
We are planning on delaying the commencement of NetSetGo and our Winter School Roster for Grade 3/4 & 5/6 until Monday 4th May and we are hoping that everything will continue as normal after this date and we can run our full roster and programs. Of course, things are ever changing and this will be reviewed again closer to that date to ensure that it is safe for everyone to continue to play.
We, like many Clubs and Associations, are disappointed at not being able to play netball. However, your health and safety, and that of your family and friends must take priority. We’re all looking forward to getting back into it, but we won’t do that until it is safe to do so.
As we receive further information from Netball Tasmania, who will be reviewing this on a week by week case, we will pass it on and keep you updated.
If you have any concerns around this, or would like to discuss any details with us, please do not hesitate in contacting us.
Kingborough Netball Association
Any concerns please email email@example.com